Friday, August 13, 2010

Being Gracious....(Day 6)

~ Sarakins ~

You know how sometimes you meet some people, and they just steal your heart immedietly? This sweet girl is just that person to me!!

Although my initial introduction to her caused some doubt in my mind on her mental stability (haha)- I've come to learn this girl is one of the sweetest young ladies I have ever known!

She has been through SO much, but you would never ever know! She goes about life with a most positive attitude and allows nothing but her sweet personality to shine through!!

I was prompted to write this post yesterday as she spent the day with my little Sophia and I at the hospital. And when I say 'the day', I mean the WHOLE DAY!!! She offered me many smiles when I felt like crying as we watched her being worked on, and she made me laugh instead of giving me the time to worry! How many teenagers do you know that work hard summer jobs, that would spend their DAY OFF with a worried mother and her sick baby? My guess is, not many!

We also make the very BEST teammates for games like dutch blitz and cranium! Mainly because we have aquired a secret skill that only we know about :)

She is beautiful on the inside and out, she is so sweet, she loves being an Aunty to Ben and Sophia and they love her big time in return! Some day, she will make a wonderful Mommy to her own little ones, and I will smile and say "I told you so!" :)

Sarah, thank you for the blessing you have been to our family!
We LOVE you!!
xo

No comments: