Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sweet Benjamin :)

Time is going so so quickly for my sweet boy Benjamin!! He is learning words and signs at lightning speed- and we are so proud of the little man he is quickly becoming!

I thought I would post quickly with a few really GREAT pictures of my sweet boy! I will explain what they are below each picture :)

Enjoy!!!

Here is Benjamin showing me his "MUSCLES" :) He loves to show off his stregnth and cracks up right along with you when showing them off!! He makes us smile each time he 'flexes'- and were pretty sure it will never grow old for us!!

Just learning how to "smile" for the camera!! I think he looks more and more like my Grampy every day!! He's quite the charmer :)

And Ben on his new POTTY!!! We bought this last night to allow him to become 'aquainted' with the seat, and to my suprise, he peepee'd in it already this morning!! I'm so proud of him!!
Hope you all are having a great day!!


2 comments:

Joanne said...

What a cutie-pie...thanks for the updated pics...we all think the 'muscle-man' pic is so cute!

Em said...

Wowzers, Ben is getting all grown up! Love the pictures, and glad to hear of all his big, exciting progress! :) Give him a high 5 from Phinn!